Wednesday, November 10, 2010

troublemakers-jared dublin

It’s the year 2999, late June the sun was scorching onto my face through my bedroom and I just woke up not knowing what happened the night before. There was a great pain on my forehead so I went to the bathroom too see what it was, it appeared to be a normal bump but I felt it and it seemed that something was moving rapidly up, down and side to side in the center of it. I was very concerned about this so I rushed myself to San Francisco Hospital. But on the way there I was stopped by cops because they were doing a regular patrol to see who had a gold chain around their neck. In San Francisco it is always necessary to have a gold chain on or else you will get abolished from the city walls. There is a trend here in San Francisco where whoever wears longer gold chains is higher ranker or of higher economical class in society, me of course I had the longest chain in the city.

After the cops stopped me and inspected my chain everything I saw began to get blurry, my sense of smell began to go faint and everything began to spin. The McDonalds icon which was spinning in the air seemed to whirl around my head in circles, everyone’s faces were doubled as I peered into the car. Maybe other people were thinking that I was going insane as well? Even everyone’s clothing which is usually uniform and the same here in San Francisco; one piece black leather jump suit was appearing to me as neon green. I knew something was wrong so I drove even faster to the hospital, petal to the metal, trying not to crash my car into any pedestrians or electronic billboards along the way.

As I arrived to the hospital the first things that I could see with my dazed view was a robot that came up to me and asked me specific questions like my name etc. I told him my name was Jared Dublin and that I lived on 64 Bighouse Lane, right next to Mariah Carey. Without even noticing it three robots scooped me out of the car and put me in a bed made out of rays of light, I’ve never seen one of these before. Doctors dressed in plastic suits with oxygen tanks on their backs examined my forehead and told me that it was just a marking from when the intruders from Los Angeles break in through our city walls and harass our citizens. The foreigners will chase you down and tackle you until they bite your forehead and steal all your belongings, making you forget everything about what happened. Also that it was a normal extravaganza to see double and have disorientation and that everything would be alright in about three hours and slowly but surely I fell asleep….

I woke up in the hospital bed feeling completely fine to my friend Brutus repeating my name over and over again. He helped me up and told me that I had to perform a show for the MTV Music Awards. I had no idea what he was talking about and he told me to look to my left where a picture of me was on the wall. Then everything started coming back to me, it turned out that I was the richest man in the city and a R&B music superstar. I guess these intruders biting my forehead really did make me forget everything after all.

As quick as I could I jumped out of bed and hopped into Brutus’s Lamborghini and we cruised down the highway towards the stadium where I had to perform. Everything was going fine until the intruders made a roadblock of men, woman, children, trees, and inflamed vehicles filled the center of the highway which blocked our path…

No comments:

Post a Comment