Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spark, a Genius Town by CJ G.

While driving across country, I happened to come into car accident that caused me to delay my trip for about a week. It was a rather ordinary day and nothing seemed strange until I arrived in the nearby, secluded, town. This town was filled with magical things, things that cannot be explained by the normal human mind. As I walked through the town I noticed things, one of them being floating people and objects; strange and foreign technologies that I have never seen before. But how? It's not like I was on an advanced planet, I was still on earth in the United States.


This small secluded town's unusual mysteries began to unravel the longer I stayed. It was not magic that had caused those people and objects to float. It was revealed to me that this town was filled with advanced scientists who designed some of the greatest technological advances. But with great advances comes great disasters. Being an officer of the law, I came to the conclusion that it was my duty to stay in this advanced yet small town and help solve the mysteries of who caused these disasters, some of them done purposely.


Well it's been about a year since I've arrived here at Spark. Spark is a special town yet it has many familiarities with the outside world. One great thing about Spark is that it is a small, close-knitted community. Everybody knows everyone here and the inventions of these honorable men and women. I once caught a man who decided it was okay to use the Memoraser. He used this memory-eraser to wipe the short term memory of distinguished scientists after they arrived at a breakthrough. He then stole the formula or invention and patented the ideas, himself.


I've also seen many great and useful inventions as well as the fully automated car, the Virturoom, and the DNA VRS machine. The Virturoom is an awesome device. You place the device in the center of the room, hit the on switch, and pow an exact replica of a room or distinct period of time is replicated to the last and finest detail. The Virturoom is great for parties, crime scenes, and history classes. I've been to several Toga parties that were set during Ancient Roman times; it was pretty amazing. I personally use the Virtoroom for crime scenes; if a crime scene must be cleaned up quickly, I scan the room with the 3D-Scanner and then use the Virtoroom. With this device, I'm also able to move objects around. Oh, and the DNA VRS machine is a beauty. From a single strand of a DNA fiber, such as a hair follicle or minute blood drop, it can reconstruct a virtual image of the person. Down to the last detail.


Some freaky accidents happen around here. I've once investigated that we had been living in a paradox, an alternate reality, another investigation was of an artificial intelligent drone that decided to shoot down everyone. I looked out of the window this morning and noticed it was snowing out, that doesn't seem odd right? Except for the fact it's currently the middle of summer. So, now it's my job to figure out why it's getting colder and colder out; the scientist tell me that by this time tomorrow, it'll be like the next ice-age.

No comments:

Post a Comment