Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Racism commented on by Mike T.

Racism is something that bothers me very much. Some people consider being racist simply to use forbidden racial slurs but I certainly don't. I believe that people can be racist even without speaking. Often people are excluded because of their race or color without being called a name. Although no names or direct accusations are made racism can still exist. Someone who practices racism without saying racist words is one of my uncles. He did not vote for Barack Obama in the past presidential election. I know that he has racist tendencies because of what I had heard him say in the past and the way he has acted. When I asked him why he voted against him, he could not supply a firm answer. He knew hardly of what both presidents stood for and was a part of the independent party.

No comments:

Post a Comment